Laughs at the count down - all you need now is some "Dancing Fool" music in the background!
*goes off humming/singing" while dancing like Elaine from Sienfeld*
Dont know much about dancin Thats why I got this song One of my legs is shorter than the other n both my feets too long course now right along with em I got no natural rhythm But I go dancin every night Hopin one day I might get it right Im a dancin fool, Im a Dancin fool I hear that beat; I jump outa my seat, But I cant compete, cause Im a Dancin fool, Im a Dancin fool
Yep, I can tell. LOL
ReplyDeleteHot DAMN! Break out the champagne. You gonna pop upstairs and offer to help 'em pack???
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome news! I hope whoever moves in there next is much less annoying than the current tenants! :)
ReplyDeleteLaughs at the count down - all you need now is some "Dancing Fool" music in the background!
ReplyDelete*goes off humming/singing" while dancing like Elaine from Sienfeld*
Dont know much about dancin
Thats why I got this song
One of my legs is shorter than the other
n both my feets too long
course now right along with em
I got no natural rhythm
But I go dancin every night
Hopin one day I might get it right
Im a dancin fool, Im a
Dancin fool
I hear that beat; I jump outa my seat,
But I cant compete, cause Im a
Dancin fool, Im a
Dancin fool
*woot*
ReplyDeletejust home you don't get someone worse in there! (man am I a naysayer today lol)
woooohoooo...happy days are here again.
ReplyDelete