
Thank you Jeannie (and LadyStyx) for this wonderful award! I'm honored that you both thought enough of me and my blog to pass it along.
This blogging adventure has taken me someplace I never thought I'd go. I started out with a few online friends, blogging between us, to keep up with each other's lives. Slowly, my world has expanded and I've found some really beautiful blog friends.
When Blogger came out with the new widget to "follow" blogs, I thought it was great. Now I could keep track of the blogs I read, to know which entries were new. If I have gone to the trouble of "following" your blog, then I will read every post. And no Jeannie, I don't comment on every one, but I try to comment on most that I have an interest in. The point of following is to read and comment, so the blog owner knows you were there, right? What's the point of following if you aren't going to go read the blogs? I would rather have 5 loyal followers that commented than 14 followers that I never hear from.
My point is, I read blogs where I have found some connection with the author/owner/writer, whatever you want to call them. That's the kindred spirit I look for when selecting blogs to follow. If you are a follower of my blog, actually read my posts, and have not received this award yet, please take it with my blessings.

Im the same way...I read every post. I just dont always have something to say afterwards...especially when others have already been in and said what I wanted to say in ways more eloquently than I could ever hope to do myself.
ReplyDeleteI agree... Why follow if you don't intend commenting? I admit there are times I don't comment, but usually this is either because I really can't think what to say, or because the post includes a picture and commenting is impossible without being able to see it. In the second case I don't feel it's right for me to comment when I can't comment fairly or accurately.
ReplyDeleteI hope you always find my blog to be "follow worthy."
ReplyDeleteI feel a kindred link to those that I follow - but it hasn't replaced nor do I think it ever will - the friendships formed with the "orginal" set of folks I "blogged" with - you being one of them.
*hugs*
*sends a hug from afar*
ReplyDeleteI feel bad when I don't comment, or I miss a day. I try to comment on every one.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award, definitely deserved, I enjoy your comments and posts.
I will post the other award tomorrow night, I have to actually say something nice to Matt first.
Maybe when I get off these meds (in 4 days) I'll have something interesting to post. I don't have Iggy's imagination and not much happens in my life. But I agree with Iggy...no matter where life takes us, the friendship bonds more tightly than anything :-)
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you too!
ReplyDelete